BCM Supply Chain Continuity
UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF BUSINESS CONTINUITY IN DEVELOPING A MORE RESILIENT SUPPLY CHAIN
Business interruptions and disasters are more complex and unpredictable than ever. There is an increased understanding that it is a necessity to fully involve the entire Supply Chain in the Business Continuity Management System of an organization.
Customers expect products and services to be delivered as agreed upon. Fully including the Supply Chain in the company's Business Continuity Management System helps safeguard the ability to meet those expectations.
This two-day training will allow participants to explore and understand the ways Supply Chain Management and Business Continuity Management need to work together to create a more resilient organization.
This training is fully compatible with Business Continuity Management best practices and internationally recognized standards ISO 22301 (Societal security -- Business Continuity Management Systems -- Requirements), ISO 28000 (Specification for Security Management Systems for the Supply Chain) and ISO 31000 (Risk Management - Guidelines, provides principles, framework).
This course is designed for all involved in Supply Chain Management who wish to better understand the concepts related to Business Continuity Management and Risk Management. This course is also for those seeking a more in-depth understanding of Supply Chain Continuity planning:
- All those involved in Supply Chain Management wishing to better understand Business Continuity Management and Risk Management concepts
- Business Continuity managers and team members
- Project managers and consultants involved in the implementation of a complete BCMS
- Risk managers
- Auditors and compliance managers
- Anyone seeking a more in-depth understanding of Supply Chain Continuity planning
Delivery and duration
- Public class: 2 days
- In-house: 2 days. Your team, your location, your date. Contact us to organize your in-house training
- Explore the shared interests of Business Continuity and Supply Chain Management
- Understand the importance of Business Continuity in developing a more resilient Supply Chain
- Understand the importance of full inclusion of the Supply Chain in Business Continuity planning
- Identify ways to avoid risky suppliers, vendors, and outsourcing companies
- Defining Business Continuity
- Business Continuity Management & Supply Chain Management
- Business Continuity planning lifecycle
- Business Continuity sponsorship, ownership & responsibility
- Assessing continuity capability
- Risk assessment
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Effective Business Continuity strategies
- Forming partnerships and alliances
- Creating workable Business Continuity plans
- Training, testing and exercising
- BCMS maintenance and audits
- Wrapping up and moving forward
Our next training activities
For additional information, click on the city's name or on the trainer's name. To sort differently, click on the title of a column. For all questions, please feel free to contact us.
No upcoming date for this training.