MAINTAIN YOUR CRITICAL OPERATIONS AT THE LEVEL REQUIRED FOR THE SURVIVAL OF YOUR ORGANISATION, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
This Business Continuity Management System Implementation course will initiate the participants to the recognized BCMS best practices as well as a complete BCMS implementation life-cycle.
This course is based on a comprehensive and thorough model providing the participants with a solid BCMS knowledge base, the methodology and the tools required to understand, implement and maintain a complete BCMS.
This course is fully compatible with the ISO 22301 standard, the BCI's Good Practices Guidelines and DRII's 10 Professional Practices.
This course is designed for Professionals with minimal or no BCMS experience, with the objective to acquire BCMS knowledge in order to understand, implement and maintain a high quality BCMS.
Delivery and duration
3 consecutive days.
- Identify internationally recognised standards and best practices in the field of Business Continuity Management
- Identify and understand the components of a complete BCMS
- Understand and describe the implementation process of a BCMS
- Identify success factors and risks associated to a BCMS
- Implement and maintain a high quality BCMS
Participants will receive a softcopy of all examples, tools, and templates reviewed during this course. These documents are license-free and are fully editable by participants for use in their own organisations. A valuable time-saver!
- BCM project definition
- Detailed BCM project plan
- BCM project initiation presentation
- BCM policy
- Risk assessment form (high-level)
- BIA thresholds definition tool
- BIA project plan
- BIA process
- BIA questionnaire/profile
- Full comprehensive BIA report
- BIA presentation to Senior Management
- BCM contractual clause for critical vendors
- BCM strategies process and questionnaire
- BCM strategies report
- Complete BCM plan template
- Crisis Management plan - Table of content
- Emergency Response plan - Components and table of content
- Crisis Communication framework
- Pandemic Management framework
- Procedures, Tools and Forms (alert, damage assessment, activation, coordination, etc.)
- BCM exercises program
- BCM exercise preparation
- BCM exercise detailed scenario
- BCM exercise report
- Maintenance program
- Audit questionnaire
- Training and awareness program
- BCM governance dashboard
Our next training activities
For additional information, click on the city's name or on the trainer's name. To sort differently, click on the title of a column. For all questions, please feel free to contact us.